For more information on posting a job opportunity with ACC, please visit here or email Daniel Jagdmann at DanielJ@ACConline.org.
Pond & Company
Project Managers – Aviation
What are you waiting for? The time is right to join Pond & Company!
We are currently seeking skilled Project Managers – Aviation to join our Peachtree Corners HQ office in support of our growing Aviation design practice. Work with a team of engineers on a wide range of large, complex transportation projects across the Southeast! For more than 50 years, Pond has delivered infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. We are far more than just a design firm.
Aviation Project Engineer
T-O Engineers is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with 4 or more years of experience able to contribute to our Heber City, Utah office as a Project Engineer. Candidates need to have an EI/PE certificate as well as have extensive AutoCAD experience. A candidate with aviation specific experience is strongly preferred. Duties will include project design, preparation of drawings and specifications, construction observations, design oversight for less experienced staff, client retention, and some project management. Teamwork, strong computer and communication skills are a must.
At T-O we believe in providing the foundation for all employees to advance throughout their career while collaborating with a team full of talented people. As a Project Engineer you will be given the opportunity and skills to transition into a Project Manager.
Apply Now! www.to-engineers.com/careers
Aviation Project Manager
T-O Engineers is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with seven or more years of experience to join our thriving Aviation Group in our Heber City office. Candidates need to have a PE certificate as well as have extensive design and project management experience. A candidate with aviation specific experience is strongly preferred. Duties will include project management, client development, project design, preparation of drawings, and construction inspection. Strong computer and communication skills are a must.
For Requirements or to Apply Now, visit: www.to-engineers.com/careers
Aviation Planning Leader
- Have 8+ years of aviation experience?
- Want the challenge of leading an established planning group?
- Want to help us take our planning practice to the next level?
- Want to work for a growing company where you can build your career and still have the life you want?
Join our team in one of the most amazing places we call home! Want more info? https://to-engineers.com/blog/t-o-engineers-seeking-aviation-planning-leader
Apply Now! www.to-engineers.com/careers
Mead & Hunt, Inc.
Experienced Civil Engineer – Military Airfields
This position is available in the following states: California, Florida, Texas, Arizona, South Carolina, Colorado, North Dakota, Oregon, and Washington. To find out more details regarding these positions, or to apply please go to our website at https://meadhunt.com/careers/career-opportunities/. The deadline to apply to these positions is Monday, January 27, 2020.
Senior Vice President, Aviation Sector Manager
Are you a well-known leader in the aviation market space? Do you enjoy meeting with clients and partners, managing Program Managers, and driving growth? If your experience includes demonstrable success selling and directing a range of aviation services, as well as attracting, developing and mentoring world-class talent, then this is an exceptional opportunity. Parsons is seeking a Senior Vice President, Aviation Sector Manager to join our team. The successful candidate can be based in any North American location. Travel throughout North America and the globe will be expected. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Engineers, Inc.
Seeking a Project Manager for the oversight of projects in support of Urban’s aviation practice. Projects may include design of runways, taxiways, aprons, roads and parking lots, utilities, stormwater management, and facilities. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple engineering and planning projects in addition to managing personnel, budgets, schedules, subconsultants, and all necessary client interaction.
For more information see:
Would you enjoy being a lead on a variety of construction observation tasks including oversight on aviation projects? Connico is growing and searching for successful licensed PEs that have experience on large airport or highway projects. Are you ready for your career to take off? Or are you waiting in the terminal? Step aboard and send your resume today. For additional information, visit http://www.connico.com/careers/.
Airport Consultants Council
Director, Regulatory Affairs
The Airport Consultants Council (ACC), based in Old Town, Alexandria, is a global trade association with 6 full-time staff representing airport development companies and experts – planners, architects, engineers and contractors hired by airports to design and build airport facilities. ACC is the only association that focuses exclusively on the business interests of companies with airport-related technical expertise. ACC informs its members of new trends while promoting fair competition and procurement practices that protect the industry’s bottom line.
In this highly proactive position, and in alignment with ACC’s strategic plan, you will engage members and regulatory bodies to advance the interests of airport development companies. The role balances volunteer committee oversight, regulatory communication and advocacy, and conference/training planning to fuel an equitable, well-funded, and competitive marketplace, accelerated regulatory decision timeframes, and consistent technical standards in the design and delivery of airport construction projects. ACC enjoys a mutually beneficial partnership with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA,) which funds and approves many airport development projects. To this end, you will ensure consistent communication to and education of FAA staff and ACC members on airport project processes and standards. Additionally, you will be expected to anticipate and address FAA regulatory decisions by 1) cultivating ongoing relationships with agency staff; 2) engaging committee members to identify areas of regulatory concern; and 3) aggregating and presenting suggestions to the FAA that fairly represent industry needs.
- Committee Management. Facilitate the development and execution of a robust advocacy strategy that actively involves committee members in identifying industry needs and suggesting comments to proposed or anticipated regulations.
- Grassroots Engagement. Inform member companies on key legislative actions and promote active grassroots participation around advocacy initiatives.
- Regulatory Affairs (FAA). Cultivate an ongoing partnership with the FAA to foresee and address regulatory decisions, fairly represent member interests, and educate FAA staff on technical standards that will promote fair competition and adequate funding for airport projects.
- Public Spokesperson. Serve as point person and spokesperson for ACC on key airport innovation trends that will impact airport operations and facilities. Such topics can include but are not limited to: Airport IT, UAVs, Landside/TNCs, and Commercial Space.
- Conference Development. Partner with volunteers, FAA and airport stakeholders to identify themes, and speakers for the following ACC events:
- ACC/AAAE Airports Planning, Design & Construction Symposium
- ACC Airports Technical Workshop
- ACI/ACC Planning & NEPA Course
- ACI/ACC/AGC Airport Construction Strategies Summit
- Public Speaking. Regularly present and moderate at ACC and industry events relating to legislative, regulatory, procurement, project delivery and airport development topics.
Priority consideration will be given to candidates with the following background, skills and personal attributes:
- ~ 10+ years successful regulatory affairs experience in an association, with preference given to candidates that have represented any of the following sectors: airports, aviation, transportation, infrastructure, building, construction, architecture or engineering
- Experience engaging with the FAA is highly preferred. In lieu of this, engagement with any of the following agencies is strongly desired: DOT, FHWA, TSA, DHS or CBP
- Demonstrated aptitude to distill highly technical subjects, explain their significance to members, and educate regulatory staff on the implications of proposed decisions
- Experience managing multiple committees and leveraging their technical expertise to educate and influence regulatory stakeholders
- Highly proactive, performance-driven work style with the drive to foresee and respond to a changing industry landscape.
- Excellent writer and public speaker, able to communicate complex issues to key stakeholders in a compelling, concise manner
- Affable, customer-centric personality, skilled at influencing and cultivating relationships with diverse constituents
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
This is a retained search, and all candidates must apply through Purposeful Hire. Please submit the following to Shira Lotzar at email@example.com: a cover letter expressing your fit with ACC’s mission, salary requirements, and a resume customized to the “Candidate Profile” section of the search announcement. If your background is a strong fit with the role, you will receive a detailed questionnaire to elaborate on relevant experiences prior to a preliminary interview.
Mead & Hunt
Aviation Business Development Specialist
If you are interested in this position located in Indiana, please apply on our website at: https://careers-meadhunt.icims.com/jobs/3338/aviation-business-development-specialist/job
Project Manager, Aviation
LOCHNER, a leader in transportation engineering, is currently seeking a Project Manager, Aviation for the Lenexa, KS office. LOCHNER provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of roadway, bridge, rail, aviation, and transit projects.
• Planning, design and construction management services
• Project management – Provide PM oversight on airport design projects
• Client management – meet with clients, regulators, and agencies to develop strong professional relationships.
• Business Development – Assist in development of new business via client meetings and participation in promotional activities.
• B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
• P.E. license required
• A minimum of 10 years of consulting experience in engineering within the aviation field.
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable of FAA design criteria and standards
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as experience on aviation related projects
LOCHNER provides a family oriented environment with exceptional opportunities for professional success. Come join the LOCHNER team and build your career with us! Please submit your resume and salary requirements online here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action - M/F/D/V