For more information on posting a job opportunity with ACC, please visit here or email Grace Healey at email@example.com.
Aviation GIS Project Manager
Woolpert is seeking an Aviation GIS Project Manager with strong GIS technical expertise to support clients on best practices for implementing GIS enterprise platform solutions. The Aviation GIS Project Manager will have the ability to develop, lead, and manage profitable growth through meaningful client relationships. This position could report to any of our 30 offices.
To apply, please go to the career page .
Senior (Airspace) Consultant
HMMH is looking for a Senior Consultant with a strong technical and quantitative background to join our Aviation Environmental Services team. We focus on analyzing, evaluating, and finding solutions for airport environmental issues, predominantly aircraft noise and air quality. Those with backgrounds in aerospace/aviation, flight procedures, engineering, or other technical fields are encouraged to apply.
For more information and to apply, please submit an application and resume here.
T-O Engineers Career
Aviation Project Manager
T-O Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineer with 10 or more years of experience to join our thriving Aviation Group in our Spokane, WA office. Candidates need to have a Washington PE certificate as well as extensive design and project management experience. Duties will include project management, client development, project design, preparation of drawings, and construction inspection. Strong computer and communication skills are a must.
For Requirements or to Apply Now, visit: www.to-engineers.com/careers
Aviation Design Engineer
Woolpert is seeking an Aviation Design Engineer in our Indianapolis, IN office. Candidates will have 7-10+ years’ experience in airfield design, pavement design, and airfield lighting design. This Engineer will utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop concept plans, grading plans, and site designs. PE license is preferred.
To apply, please go to: Job Opportunities
Senior Construction Engineer
Come Fly With Us
Would you enjoy being involved on a wide variety of construction observation tasks on large scale, complex projects? Put your engineering expertise to work on major infrastructure projects that will change the urban development in communities around the United States. Connico’s expertise in the aviation and transportation field combined with your strong field experience and engineering knowledge will propel your career forward with opportunity to lead projects. We need our Construction Engineers to be fully qualified professionals with solid experience and to perform as a task leader in construction engineering activities.
The Sky is the Limit
Successful Candidates can
• Successfully lead or assist in leading the construction of large airport and/or highway projects.
• Have a working knowledge of the quality assurance testing requirements for airport projects.
• Have the ability to work on a highly regulated airfield to ensure that no violations of FAA Part 139 operating rules are violated.
• Be able to document the progress on projects to meet the FAA’s reporting requirements. Ability to use various types of reporting software is helpful.
• Have the ability to provide complete and reliable cost estimates that impact business decisions.
• Have a working knowledge of construction scheduling including schedule logic.
• Lead estimating and scheduling efforts for civil projects.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Skills to Succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, quantity surveying or related field from an accredited college or university.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Minimum eight years construction field experience in varied market segments.
• Experience in the aviation market is preferred.
• Ability to interface with Owners, Planners, Architects and Engineers.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with on-site contractors and subcontractors.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 programs.
• Additional experience in estimating costs and construction scheduling.
• Working knowledge of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5300-13 pertaining to Airport design and construction.
• Travel will be required.
• Candidate must possess a Professional Engineering license and ability to obtain in multiple states.
• Security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain may be required.
Are you ready for your career to take off? Or are you waiting in the terminal? Step aboard and apply today.
For consideration, please submit your resume, including software proficiency capabilities and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. EOE www.connico.com.