For more information on posting a job opportunity with ACC, please visit here or email Daniel Jagdmann at DanielJ@ACConline.org.
Senior Vice President, Aviation Sector Manager
Are you a well-known leader in the aviation market space? Do you enjoy meeting with clients and partners, managing Program Managers, and driving growth? If your experience includes demonstrable success selling and directing a range of aviation services, as well as attracting, developing and mentoring world-class talent, then this is an exceptional opportunity. Parsons is seeking a Senior Vice President, Aviation Sector Manager to join our team. The successful candidate can be based in any North American location. Travel throughout North America and the globe will be expected. Email resume to email@example.com
Urban Engineers, Inc.
Seeking a Project Manager for the oversight of projects in support of Urban’s aviation practice. Projects may include design of runways, taxiways, aprons, roads and parking lots, utilities, stormwater management, and facilities. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple engineering and planning projects in addition to managing personnel, budgets, schedules, subconsultants, and all necessary client interaction.
For more information see:
Would you enjoy being a lead on a variety of construction observation tasks including oversight on aviation projects? Connico is growing and searching for successful licensed PEs that have experience on large airport or highway projects. Are you ready for your career to take off? Or are you waiting in the terminal? Step aboard and send your resume today. For additional information, visit http://www.connico.com/careers/.
Airport Consultants Council
Director, Regulatory Affairs
The Airport Consultants Council (ACC), based in Old Town, Alexandria, is a global trade association with 6 full-time staff representing airport development companies and experts – planners, architects, engineers and contractors hired by airports to design and build airport facilities. ACC is the only association that focuses exclusively on the business interests of companies with airport-related technical expertise. ACC informs its members of new trends while promoting fair competition and procurement practices that protect the industry’s bottom line.
In this highly proactive position, and in alignment with ACC’s strategic plan, you will engage members and regulatory bodies to advance the interests of airport development companies. The role balances volunteer committee oversight, regulatory communication and advocacy, and conference/training planning to fuel an equitable, well-funded, and competitive marketplace, accelerated regulatory decision timeframes, and consistent technical standards in the design and delivery of airport construction projects. ACC enjoys a mutually beneficial partnership with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA,) which funds and approves many airport development projects. To this end, you will ensure consistent communication to and education of FAA staff and ACC members on airport project processes and standards. Additionally, you will be expected to anticipate and address FAA regulatory decisions by 1) cultivating ongoing relationships with agency staff; 2) engaging committee members to identify areas of regulatory concern; and 3) aggregating and presenting suggestions to the FAA that fairly represent industry needs.
- Committee Management. Facilitate the development and execution of a robust advocacy strategy that actively involves committee members in identifying industry needs and suggesting comments to proposed or anticipated regulations.
- Grassroots Engagement. Inform member companies on key legislative actions and promote active grassroots participation around advocacy initiatives.
- Regulatory Affairs (FAA). Cultivate an ongoing partnership with the FAA to foresee and address regulatory decisions, fairly represent member interests, and educate FAA staff on technical standards that will promote fair competition and adequate funding for airport projects.
- Public Spokesperson. Serve as point person and spokesperson for ACC on key airport innovation trends that will impact airport operations and facilities. Such topics can include but are not limited to: Airport IT, UAVs, Landside/TNCs, and Commercial Space.
- Conference Development. Partner with volunteers, FAA and airport stakeholders to identify themes, and speakers for the following ACC events:
- ACC/AAAE Airports Planning, Design & Construction Symposium
- ACC Airports Technical Workshop
- ACI/ACC Planning & NEPA Course
- ACI/ACC/AGC Airport Construction Strategies Summit
- Public Speaking. Regularly present and moderate at ACC and industry events relating to legislative, regulatory, procurement, project delivery and airport development topics.
Priority consideration will be given to candidates with the following background, skills and personal attributes:
- ~ 10+ years successful regulatory affairs experience in an association, with preference given to candidates that have represented any of the following sectors: airports, aviation, transportation, infrastructure, building, construction, architecture or engineering
- Experience engaging with the FAA is highly preferred. In lieu of this, engagement with any of the following agencies is strongly desired: DOT, FHWA, TSA, DHS or CBP
- Demonstrated aptitude to distill highly technical subjects, explain their significance to members, and educate regulatory staff on the implications of proposed decisions
- Experience managing multiple committees and leveraging their technical expertise to educate and influence regulatory stakeholders
- Highly proactive, performance-driven work style with the drive to foresee and respond to a changing industry landscape.
- Excellent writer and public speaker, able to communicate complex issues to key stakeholders in a compelling, concise manner
- Affable, customer-centric personality, skilled at influencing and cultivating relationships with diverse constituents
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
This is a retained search, and all candidates must apply through Purposeful Hire. Please submit the following to Shira Lotzar at firstname.lastname@example.org: a cover letter expressing your fit with ACC’s mission, salary requirements, and a resume customized to the “Candidate Profile” section of the search announcement. If your background is a strong fit with the role, you will receive a detailed questionnaire to elaborate on relevant experiences prior to a preliminary interview.
Mead & Hunt
Aviation Business Development Specialist
If you are interested in this position located in Indiana, please apply on our website at: https://careers-meadhunt.icims.com/jobs/3338/aviation-business-development-specialist/job
Project Manager, Aviation
LOCHNER, a leader in transportation engineering, is currently seeking a Project Manager, Aviation for the Lenexa, KS office. LOCHNER provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of roadway, bridge, rail, aviation, and transit projects.
• Planning, design and construction management services
• Project management – Provide PM oversight on airport design projects
• Client management – meet with clients, regulators, and agencies to develop strong professional relationships.
• Business Development – Assist in development of new business via client meetings and participation in promotional activities.
• B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
• P.E. license required
• A minimum of 10 years of consulting experience in engineering within the aviation field.
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable of FAA design criteria and standards
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as experience on aviation related projects
LOCHNER provides a family oriented environment with exceptional opportunities for professional success. Come join the LOCHNER team and build your career with us! Please submit your resume and salary requirements online here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action - M/F/D/V
Mead & Hunt
Airport Environmental Planner
This position is available in the following office locations: Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, Santa Rosa, CA, or Sacrament, CA. If you would like to learn more about these position or apply please visit our website at http://meadhunt.com/careers/. The deadline to apply for these positions is October 29, 2019.
Aviation Project Manager
Apply at T-O Engineers Careers http://to-engineers.com/
T-O Engineers is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with seven or more years of experience to join our thriving Aviation Group, either in the Boise area or Spokane. Candidates need to have a Washington or Idaho PE certificate as well as have extensive design and project management experience. Duties will include project management, client development, project design, preparation of drawings, and construction inspection. Strong computer and communication skills are a must.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
• Idaho or Washington PE or ability to obtain within 6 months is required
• 7 years minimum experience in the civil engineering field
• Extensive airport design and project management experience a must
• Computer skills a must, including experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Ability to lead existing staff and develop new staff as needed to support growth of the aviation group
• Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment
• Flexible Schedule
• ½-Day Fridays
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation and Personal / Sick Leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
• Discretionary Profit Sharing
• Training and Education Opportunities
Massachusetts Port Authority
VDC/BIM Senior Manager
The VDC/BIM Senior Manager would be responsible for the oversight of all MPA VDC/BIM Activities including standards, updates as needed and enforcing these standards throughout the contract/construction elements of new vertical construction projects for all Massport properties. Other responsibilities include direct contact and coordination with the design teams and prime/trade contractors to ensure MPA’s needs with respect to BIM and Virtual Design and Construction are met. This person would enforce the QA/QC standards to determine whether deliverables meet or do not meet the required BIM Standards and ensure that any deliverables that are not in compliance are ultimately corrected and redelivered to Massport.
For full job description and to apply, please visit us at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/massport. Deadline 11/5/19 EOE
Port of Oakland
AIRPORT NOISE ABATEMENT/ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS SUPERVISOR
SALARY: $11,104-$13,752 per month
The Port of Oakland is recruiting for the position of Airport Noise Abatement/Environmental Affairs Supervisor. This position will be responsible for the research, development, implementation, and coordination of the Airport's noise abatement, air/water quality control, and fuel spill programs. The position involves a great deal of public and industry contact.
The successful candidate will possess education and experience that reflect the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for the position. A typical combination would include a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in air transportation, airport management, environmental planning, or a related field PLUS three years of experience in environmental work, including one year in noise compatibility planning or monitoring.
For full job description and to apply, please visit us at www.portofoakland.com. Deadline 8/5/19 EOE
Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
Vice-President of Planning, Engineering and Environmental Management
The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority (RTAA) is seeking an individual with management experience directing the planning, design and/or construction of large public works projects to lead a diligent and capable team as the Vice-President of Planning, Engineering and Environmental Management (VP). The VP is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for providing administrative direction, oversight and coordination for the department. The VP will manage and oversee the development, modification and improvement of airport plans, and the design and construction of large capital projects at a Part 139 Airport, including program planning, budgeting, design, contract procurement and quality assurance, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. A fully completed official online RTAA Employment Application must be received by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, August 4, 2019. For more information about this opportunity and to apply, visit: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/renoairport.