2020 ACC Airports Technical Workshop
Please join the Airport Consultants Council for our Virtual Airports Technical Workshop to be held August 4-6, 2020. Representatives from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will be on hand at this pre-eminent event, to engage with industry and discuss many aviation related technical issues including:
• Impacts from the COVID-19 Pandemic on Airport Funding/Planning and Development
• The CARES ACT and How FAA Apportioned Funds
• Forecasting Tools Overview
• FAA Reauthorization Implementation
• Airport Resiliency
• Emerging Legal and Regulatory Issues in Airport Development
• Airport Circular Updates and Developments
• FAARFIELD and Pavement Standards
Kirk Shaffer, the Associate Administrator for Airports will join us to discuss the various ways in which the agency has adapted operations in response to COVID-19.
Several FAA officials and industry subject matter experts from the consultant community will also be on hand to advise on guidelines, regulations and legislation, and collectively help shape future airport planning and development directives. The program agenda is now available and will be updated as the program develops. Please continue to check the conference website for additional details.
ACC is pleased to offer sponsorship opportunities for the workshop, a great way for ACC members to gain extra visibility and exposure in front of key contacts! As a sponsor or exhibitor at the 2020 ACC Virtual Airports Technical Workshop, your company will be recognized in the following manner:
• regular updated ATW registration rosters,
• exposure in pre- and post-ATW marketing emails and social media posts,
• visibility and acknowledgement on the Virtual ATW platform in the ACC Training Hub.
• complimentary featured booth in the ACC Virtual Exhibit Hall (open through December 31st).
During the Virtual ATW, exhibitors who have a booth in the ACC Virtual Exhibit Hall will receive extra exposure. Access to registration rosters, hosting chat rooms and discussion forums, exhibit hall raffles, and sending invites to ATW participants.
If you have questions about the program, or your company is interested in sponsoring the Virtual Airports Technical Workshop please contact Sylvia Palmer.
ATW Registration – Opening Soon!
Registration Rate - $299
7.75 PDH or CM Credits
The Airport Consultants Council (ACC) has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program (RCEP). Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP. PDH credits and certificates of completion will be issued to all participants through RCEP.net within 30 days of the conclusion of the event. Complaints regarding registered providers may be addressed to RCEP at 1015 15th Street NW 8th Floor, Washington D.C. 20005.
AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credit for this activity. When CM credits are available, they are noted at the end of an activity description. More information about AICP's CM program can be found at planning.org/cm.
Thank You to Last Year's Sponsors and Exhibitors!