The ACC Members Foundation's goal is to offer financial support for educational and research activities that foster growth of airport development related services. With your help, ACC hopes to build a foundation that can have a positive impact on the future of the airport development industry.
The ACC Foundation fosters the future of the airport development industry, primarily by supporting the next generation of airport development professionals.
The Foundation’s four core programs include:
- Supporting the ACC Young Professionals Innovation Competition, which brings together teams of future airport leaders to address current airport challenges
- Providing scholarships and grants to young professionals to ACC events such as the ACC/AAAE Airport Planning, Design and Construction Symposium
- Sponsoring a variety of initiatives promoting careers in aviation by allowing students to learn first hand what exciting career opportunities are available
- Supporting programs and initiatives that help firms attract, hire and retain a more diverse workforce
- Improvements to the ACC membership, as well as the community of the airport industry.
- The ACC Members Foundation is a 501c3-exempt organization under the rules of the IRS.
- The Young Professionals program improvements and benefits, including the annual ACC YP Innovation Competition; YP networking receptions at industry events; free webinars for the YP forum members that feature lessons learned and best practices.