If you are familiar with an airport that meets the selection criteria, please nominate that sponsor. Tell us why their specific procurement process stands out from the rest and why they should be recognized for their success in achieving excellence in the procurement process. Please be aware of these important notes regarding nominations.
- Only ACC member firms may submit nominations.
- Member firms can submit more than one nomination.
- Several ACC member firms may join together to support one nominee.
- Airport sponsors should not be notified by the nominator of either their intent to submit the nomination or the notification of award.
Nominations are submitted using a two phase process:
- In Phase I, submit your nomination(s) with a cover letter summarizing the reasoning for your submittal. This will be due on Friday, September 30, 2016.
- In Phase II of the nomination process, you will be asked to provide more detailed information on the procurement process. A supplemental information form is available for your use in preparing this part of the nomination, due by Friday, November 4, 2016.
All nominations should be sent to Matt Griffin at MattG@ACConline.org. If you have specific questions regarding the award program please contact Matt Griffin at MattG@ACConline.org or +1 703-683-5900.
We look forward to receiving your nominations!