ACC AVIATION AWARD OF EXCELLENCE
The selection of the recipient is based upon the extent to which their contributions meet the following criteria:
- Are significant, visionary and/or innovative
- Have advanced the airport and aviation industry
- Are a public service
While consultants are not eligible for the award, candidates whose contributions qualifying them for nomination were completed within two years of their nomination and who have subsequently become consultants will be eligible for consideration.
Please use the following format when submitting nominations:
- Nominee — Identify the individual with title, organization, and contact information (address, phone, fax and email)
- Nominator — Identify the individual submitting the nomination with title, organization and contact information.
- Reason/Qualifications — Describe in 150 words or less the nominee’s contributions that warrant their selection for the award. Focus on the award purpose and selection criteria when describing the nominee’s contributions. Additional supporting materials are not required.
Please submit all nominations to 2017 ACC Awards Committee Chair Krys Bart at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, February 24, 2017.